Welcome!

Welcome to my blog! Hope you enjoy!



Tuesday, October 25, 2011

My Creative Time Design Team Call!!

Good Morning Everyone!! I am so excited Emma over at My Creative Time is having her first ever Design Team call and I thought I would enter it with my 5 x 7 card. I do have some of Emma's stamp sets and I love them all!! Hope you all enjoy my card and have a wonderful day! Good Luck to all who enter!
Front

Inside


Recipe
Cricut Expression
Give a Hoot Cricut Cartridge
5 x 7 card Kraft Cardstock Recollections (Michael's)
Patterned Paper ColorBok 8 x 8 paper stack Flea Market
Other paper used from my scraps
Brads are from the Build a Brad Kit from Stampin' Up
Cuttlebug Folder Distressed Stripes
Corner Chomper for rounded corners of card
Fancy corner is a punch from Marvy
Banner is from Emma's Build a Banner Kit
Sentiment on Inside of card is made using Emma's Fancy Frame Stamp and Die Set and the sentiment is from Emma's Wow! So Many Candles Stamp Set
Sentiment on Front of card is CTMH Celebration Stamp set and the word Love is using CTMH A Typeface Stamp set
Gem Me and My Big Ideas
Glossy Accents (Eyes)
Tim Holtz Distress Ink Vintage Photo
Cotton Thread (JoAnns)
Pop Dots
Fine Spray Glitter over entire card
Squirrels cut at 2 inches

I made this card for my DH who's Birthday is this week Thursday!
If you scroll down from this post you can see a few more cards I have created with Emma's wonderful stamp and die sets!!


                                       

20 comments:

  1. Oh your husband will love this. I like the bow on the girl squirrel.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute card..love the kissing squirrels. Good luck :)

    Cassandra

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aw, this is SO sweet! I love those darling squirrels and great use of Emma's banner kit too! Good luck! Hugs- Glora

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is such a cute card1 i love the woodgrain embossing great job good luck!

    micia

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so sweet. I love the banner and the colors. Great job!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. AW your card is so sweet. Good Luck.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am so in love with this card! My husband an I have a running joke with squirrels so I am going to have to use this cartridge and make a card for for him. Good luck on the DT call!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a cute card. That snowman is the cutest. Smooches... Felicia

    ReplyDelete
  9. So Cute!! ^_^

    -Jenn
    http://jennuinecrafts.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Such a sweet and adorable card. Great job and good luck to you as well on the dt call.

    Lisa Scrappingpinklady
    http://www.scrappingpinklady.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Soo cute...Love the Build A Banner Kit. It's on my wish list. :) Good luck on the DT call.
    Jen
    myimagitivity.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Super cute!! Love love love! Great job building your banner... And those squirrels are so adorable, good luck on the DT Call!

    Jamie
    Http://oohlalapaperie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. So super cute, love all your details! Good luck on the DT call :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Super cute, the kissing squirrels are adorable!! Good luck on the DT Call!!
    Happy Halloween!!
    Diana
    daisylovecreations.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. Oh Pam!! This is soooo adorable!! Love the pop of aqua and the kissing squirrels!!! ;) Fabulous card and best of luck to you Pam!!

    Hugs,
    Tracey

    ReplyDelete