Welcome!

Welcome to my blog! Hope you enjoy!



Friday, November 11, 2011

Throwback Thursday Challenge!! Episode # 270

Good Morning Everyone!! I wanted to say Thank You to all the veterans and all the service men and women serving our country to date. Emma over at My Creative Time  is having another challenge this one is to use a kid friendly cartridge and make a project of your choice. On Thursday morning before going to Emma blog I was just finishing up a Christmas card for my niece so that is the one I have decided to enter in this challenge.Hope you enjoy!! Have a wonderful weekend!!


Recipe
Cricut Expression
Winter Frolic (Many kid friendly images)
5 x 7 card
Penguin cut a 3 inches
Peppermint Candy Paper (Cloud 9 Design Speciality Paper Pack)
Snow torn white paper topped with Snow Writer by Deco Art and sprinkled with Martha Stewart tinsel glitter (crystal)
Red (carnelian) and Green (peridot) glitter Martha Stewart
Fancy corner punch (Marvy)
Bakers Twine Stampin' Up
Buttons from my stash
Banner is the Build a Banner Kit from My Creative Time
( I am addicted to this set)
Sentiment on front of card is from Mixed Holiday Sentiments from My Creative Time
Sentiment on inside of card is from All Around Christmas from My Creative Time
Die used on inside is the Fancy Frame and Die Set from My Creative Time
Sweet on the Banner is stamped using A Typeface from CTMH


4 comments:

  1. This is so cute! I love the candy cane banner! Thanks for stopping by my blog and leaving such a nice comment. It's nice to meet people on the blog that are is the same state! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute!!! Thanks for joining us in the MCT ~ Throwback Thursday Challenge :)

    Cassandra

    ReplyDelete
  3. So SUPER sweet! I love penguins. This is SO cute. Great use of the banner kit too! Hugs- Glora

    ReplyDelete
  4. love the colors, how you did the banner and all the sparkle! thanks for joining My Creative Time's Throwback Thursday Challenge!
    liz

    ReplyDelete