Welcome!

Welcome to my blog! Hope you enjoy!



Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Throwback Thursday Challenge! Episode # 258



Good Morning Everyone I hope you are having a wonderful week. Today I am posting a card for Emma's over at My Creative Time Throwback Thursday Challenge. The challenge this time was to use a older cartridge that had a card feature on it and to make the card a Halloween Theme. Emma is also releasing and doing sneaky peeks all week with her awesome Design Team of her 11th edition stamp set coming out this Friday. Her stamps are awesome so if you have time head on over and check them out!!! Here is my card I created for this challenge...Hope you enjoy!!
Recipe
Cricut Expression
Gypsy
Wild Card (page 33)
Happy Huntings
Card I did in my gypsy I sized it at 7 x 12.25 cut it twice so I could get the jagged edge and make it almost a 5 x 7 card
Frame with witch is cut at 5 inches
Paper for card itself is from My Minds Eye it was double sided and I liked how it looked on the inside so I left one side showing. I think I got this paper last year and I am not sure of the name.
All other paper is from my scraps
Martha Stewart Glitter (onyx, tanzanite and peridot)
Stampin' Up Ink (Black and Whisper White)
Emma's Stitched (Only) Circle,  Fancy Frame Stamp and Die Set and Mixed Holiday Sentiments Stamp set
3 circles on inside that look like brads are called Candi (Trick or Treat Asst.) by CraftWorksCards and I purchased them from Custom Crops.

4 comments:

  1. Cute card...love how you highlighted the bats and birds :)

    Cassandra
    www.Ctimz3.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty and fun. The glittery accents are great! Awesome job! Hugs- Glora

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi pam, love you card and love the glitz on it!! I'm a new follower and excited to see what you create next!!
    Hugs,
    Norma

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so cute. Love the frame. Thank you so much for playing with us over at My Creative Time’s Throwback Thursday Challenge.

    Hugs,
    Kate

    ReplyDelete