Welcome!

Welcome to my blog! Hope you enjoy!



Monday, October 3, 2011

Emma's Throwback Thursday Challenge-Episode #252


Good Morning Everyone I hope you had a wonderful weekend!! It has been a fantastic weekend for all of Wisconsin!! Congrats to all of Wisconsin Teams!! On to Emma's over at My Creative Time Throwback Thursday's Challenge....the challenge is to make a project using a font cartridge. I chose to make a 5 x 7 card using the font cartridge Old West....hope you enjoy and have a wonderful Monday!!

Recipe

Cricut Expression
Old West Font Cartridge
Happy Huntings Cartridge
Fence cut at 3 inches and Skulls cut at 2 inches from the Old West cartridge
Enter if you Dare cut at 1.75 inches from the Happy Hauntings cartridge
Card itself is from the Core'dinations Vintage Collection other paper is from my scraps
Banner is from Emma's over at My Creative Time's Build a Banner Stamp and Die Kit
Inside is Emma's Fancy Frame and Die Set
Sentiment inside is from Emma's Mixed Holiday Sentiment Stamp Set
Thread JoAnns
Tim Holtz Vintage Photo Distress Ink
Glimmer Mist (Gold)
Martha Stewart Drippy Goo Punch


3 comments:

  1. perfectly spooky! thanks for playing with us at My Creative Time's Throwback Thursday Challenge!
    liz :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this! The colors, the banner... Perfect!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. VERY cool and sort of spooky too. Awesome job on this!!! Hugs- Glora

    ReplyDelete