Welcome!

Welcome to my blog! Hope you enjoy!



Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Think Pink Week

Good Morning everyone! This week is Think Pink Week over at My Pink Stamper and Cricut Critters they are trying to flood the mailboxes of two crafty ladies in the community of crafter's. They are both going through operations this week for Breast Cancer. You can read about everything on the sites listed above. My good friend Kathy fought a long hard battle with Breast Cancer but passed away this year. This card I made is dedicated to her and will be sent to Monique or Brenda. I will make another card so they both recieve one from me. The card was made using the Cricut Imagine and the Imagine More, Nursery Tail's and Winter Woodland cartridges. The banner was cut at 1.5 inches and the letter's and bird at 1 inch. The church was cut at 3 inches. Thank's for stopping and taking a peek!!

2 comments:

  1. What a wonderful card! This is gorgeous!!!
    hugs,jen
    jennyscards.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete