Welcome!

Welcome to my blog! Hope you enjoy!



Sunday, November 7, 2010

Imagine Warm Wishes Card

Good Morning Everyone!!! I made this card using pattern paper and solid from the Imagine More cartridge and the regular Simply Charmed cartridge for the Hat, Glove and Title. The Hat and Glove are cut at 3 inches and the title at 1 inch. The patterned paper on the Hat, Glove and Title are from IM cartridge and the solid colors of the three are also. I also printed the card from one of the solid paper's on the cart. on a 8.5 x 11 inch paper and cut it down so it would be a 5 x 7 card. Light Blue paper I had and used the Martha Stewart snowflake punch on it and then took the punched snowflakes, glittered them with MS glitter added a gem to the middle and scattered them on the card. Added some stickles and a ribbon and I was done. Hope you enjoy!!!  Warm Wishes to you!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment