Welcome!

Welcome to my blog! Hope you enjoy!



Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Cricut Imagine Nursery Tails Cartridge

Happy Wednesday! My project for Tammy's Design Team Call over at CreativeCritterz Imaginations. Card #2 I made with the Imagine. I again inked all the edges with Tim Holtz distress ink (vintage photo). All cuts are layered and I used foam dot's to pop them off the page. I added goggle eyes to the frog to make him fun and the stamp is from My Pink Stamper Punny-licious stamp set. Love them!!! Also used some stickles and a small piece of white felt distressed to the top of the cattail. This is a 5 x7 card which fits in a A7 envelope.

4 comments:

  1. Love this card! Nice job and I think I just became your first follower!

    Linda K.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Linda! And yes you did become my first follower.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very nice card! I love Tim Holtz distressed ink and the little frog is one of my favorite Imagine images.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you Nadia Tim Holtz distress ink's are my favorite!!

    ReplyDelete