Welcome!

Welcome to my blog! Hope you enjoy!



Tuesday, October 12, 2010

First Post!

Welcome to my blog! I have finally jumped into the blogosphere and have been wanting to for awhile. I have been following Tammy's blog Creative Critterz Imaginations since she launched it for the new Cricut Imagine. I finally broke down and ordered the Imagine during the HSN launch. Sadly I had to return it and am now waiting for a new one to be on it's way. My Imagine was being stubborn and not cutting everything I wanted it to. I must say customer service at Provocraft was awesome and took me through 4 troubleshooting step's but nothing worked, they said it was probably a bad sensor under the blade housing and to send it back to them or HSN. I did manage to get a few cut's out of it and made a few card's with them which I will post later  today or tomorrow. Thank's for stopping by!!

No comments:

Post a Comment