Welcome!

Welcome to my blog! Hope you enjoy!



Monday, September 5, 2011

Peachy Keen Sketch Challenge 59 with a Twist!!

Good Morning Everyone and Happy Labor Day!! I have made a 5 x 7 card for this Peachy Keen challenge the twist was to add buttons. I made this card for my nephew who will be 23 this month. When he was little (4 to 9 years old) we took him camping at least twice a month with us and he loved it so much we decided to invite him along with us this year for his birthday. Since he has gotten older he always tells me he does not want anything for his BDay anymore lets just go out to dinner he says! Well this year I surprised him with a weekend of camping he was soooo excited and we all can't wait to go. We are doing it a little differently this time we rented a cabin because we sold are pop up years ago. Thank you Dad and Mom for house and dog sitting for us while we are away!! Hope you enjoy my card!! To check out the Peachy Keen challenges just click there button on the right side of my blog. Have a safe and fantastic Labor Day!!


The Sketch

Recipe
Cricut Expression
Gypsy
Cheerful Seasons (pumpkin 1 1/4 inch)
Everyday Paper Dolls (PDoll 4 inches, Fire 4 inches, Sign 4 inches and Grass 3 inches)
Art Philosophy (Tree 4 1/2 inches and Label 1 inch)
Peachy Keen Wide Eyed Kids
Martha Stewart Glitter (Fire Opal)
Tim Holtz Distress Inks (Vintage Photo, Antique Linen, Fired Brick and Wild Honey)
Stampin' Up Markers Chocolate Chip and Black
Sentiment stamp Hero Arts
Cotton Thread JoAnns
Background Paper (Cloud 9 Design Seasonal Paper Pack 12 x 12)
All other paper from my scraps
Buttons from my stash

 

2 comments:

  1. What a wonderful surprise for your son. Your card turned out so CUTE! Is the Door County you speak of in WI. I was born and raised in WI. Have a great time and thanks for joining the PK challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card, and wonderful story behind it! Have fun camping! I LOVE to camp, and I'm so happy you could share your card with us for The Peachy Keen Challenge! Thanks for playing!

    Hugs,
    Lorie

    ReplyDelete