Welcome!

Welcome to my blog! Hope you enjoy!



Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Throwback Thursday "Cricutless Challenge"

Hello Everyone...I hope you are having a wonderful week!!  Emma over at My Creative Time is having a cricutless challenge using the colors purple, orange, green and black. What a challenge this was for me!! I usually only stamp peachy keen faces and sentiments. Well lucky for me when I bought the new Art Philosophy Cartridge from Close to my Heart I could purchase the stamp set of the month for $5.00 so I thought I would. The stamp set is called Wicked and has many cute images on it. I used 3 of them on this 5 x 7 card. Hope you enjoy my card!!
Recipe

Close to my Heart Wicked Stamp of the month set
Striped paper....Paper Pizazz ( Halloween Stripe) other paper from my scraps
Stampin' Up Ink Black and Crushed Curry
Tim Holtz distress Ink Vintage Photo
Gem..Me and My Big Idea
Ribbon Michael's
Corner Rounder Marvy
Round gems that look like brads are called Candi by Craftworks Cards (Trick or Treat Asst.)
I purchased them from Custom Crops and I am loving them!!

1 comment: