Welcome!

Welcome to my blog! Hope you enjoy!



Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Emma's Throwback Thursday Challenge...Episode # 230 and Peachy Keen Stamps Challenge #58

Hello Everyone I hope this finds you all well. I have been sooo busy I have had no time to post, but I had to get this one in no matter what came up or how late it got. So for Emma's challenge she has asked us to use a retired cartridge the cartridge I chose was Joys of the Season. I hope you enjoy my card!! Oh and by the way Emma over at My Creative Time For Me is releasing her 9th edition stamp set this Friday! Woot! Woot!

 <><><> 
<><><> 
Recipe

Gypsy
Cricut Expression
Joys of the Season cartridge
Paper stacks DCWV
The Winter Wonder Stack 12 x 12
The Christmas Winter Combo Stack (Glitter) 6 1/2 x 4 1/2
The Christmas Winter Combo Cardstock Stack 12 x 12
The Brrrr on my card was a sheet of paper from the first stack listed. I just cut one of the words out. (Bottom Pic)
Card is 4 1/4 x 5 1/2
Polar Bear cut at 2 1/4 inches
Tag cut at 1 1/2 inches
Emma's All Around Christmas Stamp Set
Martha Stewart Snowflake Punch
Me and My Big Ideas Gems
Ice Stickles (Artic Ice) used on scarf over white felt
Stickles Midnite Blue
Small grey pearl for eye
Cotton Thread JoAnns
Felt for Polar Bear JoAnns
Stampin' Up Ink (Night of Navy)
Tim Holtz Distress Ink (Tea Dye) 


 




     
I am also entering this card in the Peachy Keen Stamps Sketch Challenge #58

5 comments:

  1. WOW! This is adorable! I simply love the colors and that bear is perfect!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. SO cute and I love that snowflake border. Beautiful job on every single detail! Hugs- Glora

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is darling! I love the cute polar bear and the icy blues :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous card Pam!! LOVE the Polar Bear's scarf!! Wouldn't mind one of those myself!
    Thanks for playing along with us Peachy Keen. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love that Polar Bear! Your card is so wonderful! Thanks for joining the PK challenge and good luck!

    ReplyDelete