Welcome!

Welcome to my blog! Hope you enjoy!



Tuesday, June 21, 2011

The Irresistibly Sweet Blog Award!

Good Morning everyone! I am sooo excited to have received my First Blog Award! A big Thank You goes out to Pam over at http://www.craftycards4u2.blogspot.com/ . Pam you are sooo sweet for passing this award onto me...big hugs to you. Please go visit Pam she has much talent to share!!
The rules for this award are the following:
(1) Send a Thank You to the person who nominated you and include their link.
(2) To accept award list 7 random facts about yourself.
(3) Pass the award onto 8 other awesome blog buddies


7 Random Facts about myself:
     
  1. Love anything chocolate especially if I am having a cup of coffee.
  2. Love to go camping but have not been for years...have to get back into it soon!
  3. Love to craft in the weee hours of the morning. 
  4. One flower I do not like is a rose...rather have bouquet from grocery store. DH gets away cheap....LOL!
  5. Favorite beverages Diet Coke and any Starbucks coffee drinks hot and cold! 
  6. I would sooo love to go to Italy before I die.
  7. Favorite food....Italian!

       
          I am passing this award onto 8 talented ladies I love to visit. There are sooo many blogs I visit as my list keeps growing it was very hard to pick just 8. I do Love these 8 and do visit them frequently. Please also pay a visit to Pam at http://www.craftycards4u2.blogspot.com/ and leave her some love! Thanks again Pam for the award!!

  1. Linda http://www.paperboutique.blogspot.com/   Linda was my first follower!! Thanks Linda!!
    Thanks to all of you for your great inspiration!! Hugs Pam
   

6 comments:

  1. Thank-you so much for my award. Still trying to figure out how to post it . I am still a rookie but learning. I have some for you to so check back after while when I figure it out:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so excited to have received this award. I just grabbed it and am finishing up the post. It should be up on my blog in the next 20 minutes. Thank you so much for the award. Very well appreciated.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on receiving your first award, and thank you so very much for passing it along to me :) I really enjoyed reading a little about you. I adore coffee and chocolate together as well, what a perfect combo!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks so much for this award! I so appreciate it!

    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  5. so sweet!!! Congrat's on the award and thanks for passing it along to me :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you, I feel honored to receive this award. As soon as I return home I will be posting it to my blog. Life has been a little crazy over the last few weeks, so this truly brigtned my day. Thank you for passing this on to me.
    Happily Scrapbooking My Memories~S`andra
    Http://ohmyscraps2u.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete