Welcome!

Welcome to my blog! Hope you enjoy!



Monday, May 16, 2011

Throwback Thursday Challenge with Emma

Good Morning everyone. It is looking to be a cool but sunny day here in Wisconsin, we have had so much wind, rain and cloud cover I will be very happy with a little sunshine. Emma over at http://www.creativetimeforme.com/ has another TT challenge for us....we are to use the Doodlecharms cartridge if we have it or any other older cartridge and  make a project including the color Blue. So I have made a 5 x 7 card.....hope you enjoy!! I had a great time with this one because I got to use Emma's stamp set My Little Firecracker which I love!!
Recipe

Cricut Expression
Doodlecharms
Tags Bags Boxes and More
Stamp Set Emma's http://www.creativetimeforme.com/
My Little Firecracker
Patterned Paper Rusty Pickle (America Needs You) I have had this paper for awhile!
Stars are from Doodlecharms cut at 2 and 2 1/2 inches
Tag is from TBBM cut at 3/4 inch
Martha Stewart tinsel glitter (crystal)
Stickles X-Mas Red and Blueberry Ice
Tim Holtz Distress Ink (Antique Linen)
Stampin' Up Ink (Cherry Cobbler and Night of Navy)
Ribbon (JoAnns)
Pop Dots

5 comments:

  1. That looks so Cute. I love how it turned out. Thank you so much for joining us over at Emma's Throwback Thursday Challenge.

    Hugs
    Kate

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card! That is my favorite saying from the 4th of July set.

    Thanks so much for playing along with us at the Throwback Thursday Challenge!

    Ruthie :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card. I LOVE it! Those little ribbons on the side of the sentiment are the perfect touch! Hugs- Glora

    ReplyDelete
  4. very cute card. It is apparent you are supportive of our troops and the USA. I love that!!!

    ReplyDelete