Welcome!

Welcome to my blog! Hope you enjoy!



Monday, May 9, 2011

MPS Challenge # 10

Hello Everyone!! Hope you are all having a wonderful day!! Well for my last challenge of this year's National Scrapbook Day over at Robyn's blog it was to make a layout or card with a pet. Soooo here it goes....hope you enjoy. Thanks to everyone that stopped by my blog to see my work.
Recipe

Cricut Expression
Sweet Treats Cartridge
Patterned Paper Hot off the Press (Paper Pizazz) Patriotic Blue Border
Solid cardstock from my scraps
Ribbon (JoAnns)
Stamps from Emma over at http://www.creativetimeforme.com/ (My Little Firecracker)
Border on Bottom is also a stamp from this set
Stamp pad Stampin' Up Cherry Cobbler
Fireworks cut at 1 1/4 inches
Tag cut at 2.5 inches
Stars on tag cut at 1 1/2 inches
Other items used
Spray Glitter
Pop Dots
Tim Holtz Distress Ink (Vintage Photo)

2 comments:

  1. That is so cute. I love my golden. He is our baby now since all our kids are in college. His two kids live with the mom and my youngest daughter lives in Orlando with dad and is attending college and my oldest is living with the grandparents because the college she attends is near them. So he is our baby. He is going to be 3 in July. Aren't they the best dogs to have? Thanks for stopping by my blog and leaving a comment.

    ReplyDelete
  2. OM gosh, I just scrooled down to your other posts and saw the pictures of your golden. He is beautiful. I love this breed of dogs. So glad my husband got him for me. My youngest which was the last one to leave the house left to live with her dad and I was devastated with her leaving me. So he got me Roscoe to keep me busy at home. I am a stay at home wife now, with a dog to spoil as my job. LOl. Thanks for leaving me a message and leading me to your blog.

    ReplyDelete