Welcome!

Welcome to my blog! Hope you enjoy!



Friday, May 13, 2011

Mary's NSD Challenge

Good Morning....I hope all of you are having a wonderful Thursday. The sun is out here in Wisconsin and the weather seems to be pretty nice today! I hope it stays that way! LOL Well on with the challenge from Mary over at http://www.cardztv.blogspot.com/. I have been watching Mary for awhile now she has many many good ideas and it is a joy to sit back and watch her videos. Thanks Mary for all you do!! For this challenge she has asked us to make a card or layout with fruit on it....what fun!! Here is my card for her challenge....Hope you enjoy!!
Recipe

Cricut Expression
Preserves Cartridge
Card Size 4 1/4 x 5 1/2 inches
Cherry paper 4 x 5 1/4 inches (SEI Fruit Stand) I have had this paper a long time!
Solid paper from my scraps green cut at 3 3/8 x 3 3/8 inches white at 3 1/8 x 3 1/8 inches
Cherries cut at 3 inches
Stamp is form Robyns http://www.mypinkstamper.com/ Fruit and Veggie Puns
White cardstock embossed with Cuttlebug Swiss Dot Folder
Glossy Accents used on cherries
Inks used Stampin' Up Chocolate Chip and Old Olive
Ribbon from JoAnns
Chalk used on stems and leaves to add some shading
Pop Dots
Corner Rounder is from Marvy

5 comments:

  1. Love how bright and cheery this turned out. Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your card is really cute. I came over from my blog that you came to first, thank you for following my blog. I don't know what I am doing but I will learn I hope. Thank you again for checking me out. Love to hear from you. And thanks for sharing your projects.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Pam thank you for checking out my blog. Your comment didn't get posted because of blogger boo boo's. But I was notified on my email. So wanted to be sure and say thanks. I also want to tell you your cherry card is really cute. I have never used glossy accents. I have some, so maybe I will give it a shot. Your bow is perfect too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great card, love the glossy look. tfs.
    http://ohmyscraps2u.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is beautiful! Love the use of glossy accents and the sweet bow is the perfect touch. :o)

    Hugs and blessings! :o)

    ReplyDelete