Welcome!

Welcome to my blog! Hope you enjoy!



Sunday, November 7, 2010

Momo's Tuesday Challenge!!

Hello Everyone! I hope you enjoy! I came across  Momo's blog a few week's ago and decided to enter this card into her challenge. Love her blog by the way!! The challenge was to make something with any type of embossing. So here it goes made this cute card with my Expression using the 3 Birds on Parade and Tags Bags Boxes and More cartridge. I cut the bird at 3.5 inches and the little tag at 1.5 inches. I used a 4 x 6 card. I took a piece of green paper and embossed it with the cuttlebug snowflake folder then took a tad lighter piece of green paper and used the Martha Stewart snowflake punch for a border on the bottom of the card. Also inked all pieces with Tim Holtz Ink's vintage photo and broken china. Added some stickles on the ear muffs and package and some gems to the background paper. I also took one of the punched snowflakes and added stickles and added it to the tag with a hand written Happy Holiday's message.

2 comments: