Welcome!

Welcome to my blog! Hope you enjoy!



Monday, April 18, 2011

Missing In Action.....Here is why!!!


Good Morning I hope all of you had a wonderful weekend. Here in Wisconsin I woke up to snow on the ground. ( I thought it was Spring) LOL!!! I have been MIA for awhile because I have been helping my sister in-law with a project. Her daughter is in 7th grade and they are responsible for the 8th grade pre graduation dinner and dance. (Invites, table place cards decorations ext.) So since I have the Cricut Expression and she has the baby bug I told her I would be happy to help her cut out all the pieces she needed. I had a great time with it and we are almost finished. The theme for the pre graduation was a Night of a Thousand Stars!! Here are some pictures of what I have been up to. Hope you enjoy!!!


 

 


 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment