Welcome!

Welcome to my blog! Hope you enjoy!



Thursday, March 3, 2011

Birthday Card with a St. Patricks Day Theme


Hello Everyone!! I am entering this card in two different challenges....1) Peachy Keen Stamps sketch challenge and My Creative Time with Emma Throwback Thursday challenge Episode #175. I made this card for my fur baby Golden Retriever Rieley who will be 2 on St. Patty's Day. Here are a few pictures of him. Oh and I forgot to mention I did name him before he was born......





On with the challenges....Hope you enjoy his card I had a great time making it!!!
 

 




<><><><><><>
<>
<><><><><><>
The Sketch

Recipe
Cricut Expression and Gypsy
Everyday Paper Dolls Cartridge for puppy and bones
Simply Charmed Cartridge for Pot of Gold (Bones) and Hat
Plantin Schoolbook for font
Storybook for scallops
Card 5 x 7 Kraft paper form JoAnns
Pattern paper is from DCWV Animal Crackers Mat Stack
Other paper from my stash
Happy Birthday Stamp TPC Studios Greeting (JoAnns)
Puppy Face Peachy Keen Stamp Set Everyday Character Face Parts and More
Martha Stewart Glitter Onyx and Malachite
Champagne Glass glitter Stampin Up (Gold in the Pot)
Irridescent Vellum Gold for bones (Stamp on It)
Tim Holtz Distress Ink (vintage photo)
Tattered Angles Glimmer Mist (gold)
Gem
Plaid Paper cut at 2.75 x 4.5
Green Paper cut at 3 x 4.75
Puppy cut at 3 inches
Hat cut at 3 inches
Pot of Gold 2 inches
Scallops 3 inches and 3.25 inches
Bones cut at 1.94
Font 1/2 inch cut on Imagine
Banner hand cut

4 comments:

  1. Great card and your puppy is adorable!! TFS Cathryn67 :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Precious card, and your puppy is so cute! Thanks for playing along with Emma's Throwback Thursday Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How cute is this!! I love your doggie decked out in his St. Patty's Day clothes! Thanks for sharing the pictures of your fur baby! He looks like a sweet dog! Thanks for playing along with us at PKS! Good luck!

    ReplyDelete