Welcome!

Welcome to my blog! Hope you enjoy!



Saturday, March 17, 2012

Happy Birthday Rieley @ Happy ST. Patty's Day

Good Morning and Happy ST. Patty's Day!!! Today I just wanted to share my wrought iron tray on my kitchen table. My furbaby Rieley is turning 3 today so I made the decorations for under the glass on my tray to have a Birthday and ST. Patty's Day theme. (Yes I named my pup before he was born) LOL!! Hope you enjoy and have a safe but fun ST. Patty's Day!!
                                          

Recipe

Cricut and Cricut cartridge Celebrate with Flourish
Build a Banner Stamp and Die Set from Emma over at My Creative Time
Paper from my scraps
All cuts are 3 1/2 inches
Memento Cottage Ivy and Tuxedo Black also Tim Holtz Distress Ink Vintage Photo
Lime stickles


No comments:

Post a Comment