Welcome!

Welcome to my blog! Hope you enjoy!



Monday, February 28, 2011

Emmas Throwback Thursday Challenge...Episode #167


Good Morning Everyone!! Hope you all had a great weekend!! Emma has challenged us to use the Walk in my Garden cartridge and to make any project  that includes a flower on it. Here is my card....Hope you enjoy!

Recipe
Gypsy  (weld together beehive to make card)
Cricut Expression 
Cricut Imagine
Walk in my Garden Cartridge (for images)
Kate's Kitchen Imagine Cartridge (for patterned and solid paper of beehive) I used patterned paper for the beehive to give it added dimension and distressed it with Tim Holtz distress inks (vintage photo, antique linen and tye dye)
Card base kraft paper from JoAnns
Paper for bee's and flower from my scraps
Martha Stewart glitter (malachite,onyx and fire opal)
Beehive cut at 4.5 inches
Bees at 1.5 inches
Flower at 1.75 and 2 inches
Gem for flower center


3 comments:

  1. Oh, this is SO CUTE!!!! I love your shape card and the blingy flower!!!! Awesome job! Thanks for joining us for Emma's Throwback Thursday Challenge. Hugs- Glora

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable shaped card! The colors are great and love the glitz you added!! TFS Cathryn67 :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. GREAT JOB on your card!Im a new meber to your blog,nice work!!!

    ReplyDelete