Welcome!

Welcome to my blog! Hope you enjoy!



Friday, December 17, 2010

Christmas Card's made with the Imagine



Good Morning Everyone!! I just thought I would post some card's I made with the Imagine and the Snow Angels cartridge. The card's are all 5 x 7 and the images are cut at 4 to 5 inches, I also added some stickles and gems and chalked around the edges with Tim Holtz vintage photo distress ink. The greeting on the front of the card's are from Robyn's (My Pink Stamper's) stamp sets Christmas Wishes and Winter Punnies. Hope you enjoy!!



These gift tag's were also made on the Imagine with the Snow Angel cartridge. I cut all the tag's anywhere between 2 to 3 1/2 inches. Layer's were done on some of them and stickles were added for a little sparkle. I also used Epson photo paper to print them out.

No comments:

Post a Comment